Been SUPER busy lately and I haven't been able to post so this will be a short one...
My friend Aine's car broke down and it will take around $1000 to fix so there goes all of her Ireland money for this year. We will be going to Ireland June of 2010 though so stay posted for that. Tickets are to be bought no later than December 09!
As for this summer I am still wanting to plan an adventure since I am aching for SOMETHING, ANYTHING extreme and new to do. My roomie from CSU Monterey Bay, Jen and our other friend Jen have been trying to get me to come visit them for AGES. I did see my roomie about 3 or 4 years ago but our friend Jen was unable to make the weekend. Due to this we have been talking about doing something since then.
NOW WE ARE DOING IT! My plans are to head down to Monterey and visit our old haunts together during my vacation this summer! The complete details are still to be ironed out but I am SOOOO going! I have been thinking about the good old days of Monterey a lot lately so this is absolutely perfect timing that this opportunity came up!
Stay posted for more on this because once the plans are finished I will SOOO be updating you.
Ta tah for now!!
No comments:
Post a Comment