Okay, I have talked about this before but seriously, where's the snow? It snowed about an inch on Black Friday and that was it!
The real question is though, do I really want it to snow? I am unsure right now. I mean I work early (5:50am) and driving in the snow to work means that I have to wake up 30 minutes earlier, get ready faster, and drive to work a different route which takes me 10 minutes longer.
Then I think about how fun it is when it does snow and what all I get to do when it snows like go cross country skiing (hopefully on centinneal trail with miss Lu this year) and take Sofie on her first snowshoeing trip! I will also get to try out my new gloves and her new boots and jacket (for long periods in the snow like snowshoe trips). It also seems to be more calm around when there is snow on the ground, less hustle and bustle. The indoors are always so warm and inviting at that time as well.
But then I think of all the scary drivers out there trying to get to work and to other places around the crazy city of Spokane. I also think of all the accidents I witnessed and almost was involved in due to these scary drivers in the mornings especially!


we're getting a little bit this morning - I'm sure it's on its way!
ReplyDelete