We'll start off NICE with Sofie posin' in her Ruffwear Cloud Chaser Soft Shell Jacket and Booties
(I highly recommend both items for your dog when you are planning on taking them out in the snow for extended periods of time). Last night, 5pm (9 hours of snow accumulation)
(I highly recommend both items for your dog when you are planning on taking them out in the snow for extended periods of time). Last night, 5pm (9 hours of snow accumulation)
Sofie and I this morning on our walk - 7am
Sofie this morning at 7am - she's walking
through some tracks a truck made earlier
through some tracks a truck made earlier
Sofie showing off her snow beard last night at 5pm
-it was bigger this morning but I didn't get a good pic of it-
-it was bigger this morning but I didn't get a good pic of it-
Last pic for now
She LOVES this snow stuff!!!
She LOVES this snow stuff!!!
Love the Photos...Sofie looks so cute in her snow outfit. It still just blows my mind how much snow Spokane has and that it is still coming down. WOW!!!
ReplyDeleteSara