Thursday, December 18, 2008

RIDICULOUS!!!


2pm: Sofie and I just chillin'
(she's standing on my snowshoe
)

Here's a few more pics from today, we are officially snowed in. No one's allowed out on the roads and luckily I don't have to go in to work today. Unfortunately the friends I took to the airport (this morning at 4:30am) are stuck at the Spokane airport and I don't know how to get them back here! Took Sofie out and snowshoed around... basically down a few roads and to an open field, it was SOOOO much fun! We may go out again later so I'll keep you posted with the pics and news.

MY CAR



MY DRIVEWAY



OUR CURRENT MODE OF TRANSPORTATION



SOFIE IN THE SNOW

Sofie stepping into some new snow

Sofie mid jump out of the snow


Sofie in just a bit of snow


Not quite sure why she stopped, decided to go and check it out...

As I walked up I realized what exactly was going on...

Can you see the quail she's pointing at???

2 comments:

  1. Holy Cow, that is a ton of snow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my! thats a lot of snow! but sofie seems to be enjoying it. we havent had any snow (yet!) where we live. happy new year!

    ReplyDelete