
Today is Sofie Lou's 11month birthday... ONLY 1 MORE MONTH TILL SHE'S A BIG GIRL!!!
I cannot believe it; these past 6 months have just FLOWN by but I couldn't be any happier. She's an amazing pup and I cannot wait to see how she's going to be as an adult dog.
Am I doing anything for her birthday you ask... no not really; I've been giving her cookies (dog bones) everytime she gets back in her kennel today while I'm at work (usually she doesn't get any because she sometimes won't eat them) and I MAY stop by our favorite little doggy store to see what they have as a fun treat.
On her 10 month birthday I brought her stuff back from LA - 2 little pupcakes and a brownie (made of carob) covered with a fluffy white icing and chocolate drizzles. I thought that since it was her first double digit birthday I would go more out than I usually do (aside from her 6 month), they were from 3 dog bakery in LA. Since this month is a tweener birthday I am not going to go bit BUT for her 1 year birthday I'm thinking about waiting until I get home (which will be on the 21st ish) and having a big dog birthday with Katy and Shy (my dad and aunt's dogs); buying doggy paws ice cream and hats and such.
Don't worry, I'll take pictures!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment