9 Layers
A memo to peel away the layers of you.
LAYER ONE:
– Name: Kerri
– Birth date: January 13th
– Birthplace: Eureka, Ca
– Current Location: Washington
– Eye Color: Green
– Hair Color: Brown
– Height: 5′ 6″
– Righty or Lefty: Right
– Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
LAYER TWO:
– Your heritage: German, Scottish, English
– The shoes you wore today: Tennis Shoes
– Your weakness: My dog and missions with friends
– Your fears: Snakes and losing another person close to me
– Your perfect pizza: Salami, olive, mushroom, spinach, tomato, zucchini, broccoli, onion
– Goal you’d like to achieve: Finding the perfect house for me and my dog
LAYER THREE:
– Your most overused phrase on AIM: Never use AIM.
– Your first waking thoughts: Really?
– Your best physical feature: Eyes.
– Your most missed memory: My mom
LAYER FOUR:
– Pepsi or Coke: If i'm gonna drink one it's gotta be coke
– McDonald’s or Burger King: don't eat either but if I had to pick one I'd say Burger King
– Single or group dates: Either one is fine.
– Adidas or Nike: Nike
– Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Nestea
– Chocolate or vanilla: A mix of both
– Cappuccino or coffee: Coffee
LAYER FIVE:
– Smoke: no
– Cuss: if the occasion calls for it
– Sing: Yes
– Take a shower everyday: at least twice a day
– Do you think you’ve been in love: yes
– Want to go to college: Well I went twice and have 2 degrees and have decided that I will NOT be going back
– Liked high school: HATED it!
– Want to get married: Someday.
– Believe in yourself: Sometimes.
– Get motion sickness: Sometimes in cars (299 is a killer if you're driving with my dad)
– Think you’re attractive: Sometimes.
– Think you’re a health freak: Not a health FREAK persay but definitely health conscious
– Get along with your parent(s): Yes, now
– Like thunderstorms: Only if I am at home, warm, watching a movie
– Play an instrument: Violin and Piano
LAYER SIX: In the past month…
– Drank alcohol: Yes
– Smoked: No
– Done a drug: No
– Made Out: No
– Gone on a date: No
– Gone to the mall?: Yes
– Eaten an entire box of Oreos?: No
– Eaten sushi: Yes
– Been on stage: No
– Been dumped: No
– Gone skating: No
– Made homemade cookies: No
– Gone skinny dipping: No.
– Dyed your hair: No.
– Stolen Anything: No
LAYER SEVEN: Ever…
– Played a game that required removal of clothing: Yes (we won).
– Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: Yes.
– Been caught “doing something”: No
– Been called a tease: No.
– Gotten beaten up: Yes, in rugby games it's common
– Shoplifted: Nope
– Changed who you were to fit in: Nope
LAYER EIGHT:
– Age you hope to be married: 32-35 (wow, I better get crackin')
– Numbers and Names of Children: at least 2, at most 3, no names picked out, that's a team thing
– Describe your Dream Wedding: Not big, in a grassy area by a stream or brook
– How do you want to die: When I'm old, in my sleep and happy
– What do you want to be when you grow up: A good daughter, cousin, niece, friend, wife and mom
– What country would you most like to visit: Ireland, Italy, Germany, Greece, Peru.
LAYER NINE:
– Number of drugs taken illegally: If you KNOW me, then you know the answer to this question
– Number of people I could trust with my life: 3
– Number of CDs that I own: Too many to count but I know I have at least 4500 songs on Itunes
– Number of piercings: 8 (in my whole life, not currently)
– Number of tattoos: 0
– Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper?: Wow, a lot
– Number of scars on my body: Okay I'm only gonna count the major ones 8
– Number of things in my past that I regret: 2 - not getting to know my dad earlier in my life and not spending enough time with my parent's in general.
No comments:
Post a Comment