Automatic Dish Soap
I have read a TON of reviews over a ton of green Dishwasher Detergents (both powder and liquid). I found that the one that was most consistently reviewed highly in all types of water was Biokleen Automatic Dish Powder (both regular and Free & Clear). It was on sale at my local grocery store for just $4.99 so I picked up a container. I put about 2.5-3 tbs of the powder (more than recommended but I didn't want to have to run my dishwasher again if it didn't work. They recommended 1-2 tbs) and it was AWESOME! My dishes and plates came out super clean and shiny - SPOTLESS! I'll keep trying it to see if it will work with 2 tbs and make sure that this last time wasn't a fluke but I am impressed! It worked better than the past green dish detergents I've used - both liquid and powder. It worked just as good as my Cascade that I have to go across the border to Idaho to pick up! My plates never shined this much with the illegal stuff!!!
Laundry Detergent
I found out that the previous green clothing detergent that I was in love with (mentioned in my last post) was Lavender Scented Wintree. It isn't on the market right now but keep your eye out - it MAY be hitting your stores soon so you'll have to try it out (I sent an e-mail to the company)!
The Seventh Generation clothing detergent (liquid) is still working alright although through much research I found that again the Biokleen clothing detergent (liquid) is rated consistently high in all categories and all websites I checked so that will be the next one I try! I am growing more and more impressed with biokleen and highly recommend their products. They are not only recommended highly on each site I look at but my experience backs up their hype. I have also learned that they make a line of green professional cleaning products so they MUST know that their stuff works! Check out their website at: http://biokleenhome.com/
Next time - Body, Bath & Cosmetic Products, I PROMISE!
No comments:
Post a Comment