Monday, April 12, 2010

I'm Casual, Contemporary, Mediterranean?

So when designing your space, what are you? Contemporary? Modern? Casual, Rustic, Tuscan, Swedish? I've been reading a few books discussing design, not that I can do much in my apartment but just so I know in case a house falls into my lap (ha).  I guess I have been reading also for inspiration on how I can change up what I currently have and if it will all go.  I want it all to be put together well, not look like a post college mess, you know where you end up with whatever you got from friends/family hand-me-down and what fit into your college dorm/apt at the time.  I don't want that anymore!

I have most recently found I'm definitely Casual, Contemporary and Mediterranean.  Want pics of these, well I'll show you some day (when work isn't in the way).  I like the sort of gardeny hippy chic look, clean but with green. We'll see what turns up here in the next few months.

That's all for now :-)

2 comments:

  1. i love it. i could totally see that. i'll keep my eyes for inspiring stuff! :) its a new found hobby of checking out decor stuff and seeing what kind of stuff people have got goin on, whats available beyond what Pier1 tells you is available, and for serious how very much you can go out of the lines, and still be fab :) thats the very thing that makes it fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo Cuz! I'm a cross between gardeny chic and nature bird thingy, and eclectic. Well, maybe that's the same thing. In my "Sanctuary" room (aka-craft room) I've got an ocean breeze thing going on.

    ReplyDelete