So I'm Back.
That being said I'll move on...
I currently rent... an apartment. Every year around this time I get really crafty. I paint watercolors so I'll just start to paint stuff; pictures, flowers, whatever pops up in my head. This year though I want to do more, I want to paint my APARTMENT... and my FURNITURE... and dye my couch cover!
The white walls in my living room are suffocating me. The solid fall colors in my living room are killing me.
I want muted green and light gray walls. I want bright colors. I want a gray 3-4 cushion overstuffed couch with one of the side cushions being LOOONG width wise (does that make sense) so 2 people can stretch out on the couch itself! Did I say I wanted bright colors? I want funky styling in my living room. I want abstract and funky yet earthy (is that even possible). I guess you could say that I want spring to throw up in my living room!
Would I want that year round though?
Hmmm, maybe I'll just stick to painting pictures.
ho hum.
http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/
ReplyDeleteyou've just got to check this out! As soon as I read your post I knew this was for you. Cruise around, see what you like, be inspired! Rest assured, you aren't the only one who wants that funkay style! :) and hey, you can always paint the walls white again..... :)