I think about 5 inches!
Woke up at 4:10am to a great morning of snow. Sofie Lu was all for it, bounding, "sprinting" (have you ever seen a dog sprint in the snow... it's hilarious it's like they are working so hard and not going anywhere), and jumping for snow balls right and left. When I brought her back in from her morning walk she looked at me like I was crazy for leaving for work. Her face said "wait, where are you going, we're supposed to be playing in this shiz, not doing work... you're CRAZY!" I apologized to her and promised that later today we will be playing in it like mad women!
I'll take pics.
Can you believe just one year ago I was not able to leave my house the snow was so bad! I'm hoping and praying that this year it is EASY TRAVELS!
Wish me luck and stay tuned for more!
No comments:
Post a Comment