So I am finally back on this thing. Whew, its been a tough and busy past few months. I thought I would start off with some special pictures of what we've been up to. I have a few videos as well but cannot figure out how to post them just yet...
________________________________________
________________________________________
We have also been hiking a TON lately. The following pictures are of Sofie and her new dog pack which she loves. If you are looking to purchase one, I got mine on Sierra Trading Post, it's an Olly Dog Pack and she LOVES it. I also purchased two Platypus 1L collapsible water bottles LOVE THEM! I highly recommend getting those and teaching your dog to drink from a normal water bottle squirt top. Saves on the water and carrying extra bowls for the dog.
_____________________________________
Remember when I went to LA last October, here are a few more pics I don't think I added yet. This is my friend Britney and I at the Park below the Hollywood sign. SOOO FUN to see her, she is currently an undergrad at the dreaded USC... blech!
Here is the closest we could get to the Hollywood sign. It was cool to see it but I would have LOVED to hike up to it as they did in Camp Beverly Hills!
We went down to the Walk of Fame and that whole area. This is me in Sephora (LOVE IT) smelling some of the Vera Wang scents... This one was YUMMY!
I LOVE Sephora. Great store. How far is the hiking from your house?
ReplyDelete