Thursday, April 2, 2009

The State of Washington vs. Car and Driver

The State of Washington allows drivers to have studded tires November 1st - April 1st. This means that YESTERDAY I was supposed to remove my studs. Due to the cruddy weather we have been having I decided to BREAK THE LAW and keep them on until today. I loaded up my tires into my car last night all ready to take my car in today after work.
Now, the question is, am I glad that I am currently breaking the law and will I REALLY take my car in to have my studs removed today?
Well this is what it currently looks like outside my work this fine morning (not the best pic but it was snowing and my cell can only do so much) and we are supposed to continue to get snow throughout the day. What do you think?
Um incase you can't tell that's a HELL NO! I am waiting this one out. Ask me again on Monday.
Car and Driver 1, State of Washington 0

No comments:

Post a Comment