Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Dig It!!!

I've been doing a bit of digging lately... as in LOVING!

Because of this, I have decided to give you a list of all the things I'm diggin' on right now...



Artsy things:
http://www.papayaart.com/product.jhtm?id=435&cid=2
http://www.papayaart.com/product.jhtm?id=449&cid=2 http://www.papayaart.com/product.jhtm?id=439&cid=2

Entertainment:
- Pandora radio: http://www.pandora.com/

- My Gift Subscription to Netflix: http://www.netflix.com/ - Thanks again Aunt Sue!!

- The Twilight Series – it’s Fabulous! I’m on book 4. It’s like Harry Potter only less child like!

- My Ipod Touch – OH MY GOODNESS IT’S MY MOST FAVE!!! I don’t think I could even try to sum up all the things it does! - Thanks Dad!!

Music:
- Rosi Golan
- The Weepies
- Jenny Owen Youngs
- Feist
- Paramore
- Fine Frenzy
- Fiona Apple
- Zero 7
- Kate Walsh
- The Veronicas – Untouched
- Etro Anime – Let It Go
- Grace Potter & The Nocturnals – Apologies
- Tegan & Sara – Where does the good go
- Maria Mena – Sorry
- Twilight Soundtrack
- P.S. I Love You Soundtrack

Videos:
- Presidential Inauguration: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjnygQ02aW4
- Britney Spears: Circus
- This guy Camarillo – AMAZING dancer who performs Circus and Womanizer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axtAO69Lwb0,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4e0cWDm-OQ&feature=related

What I’m planning NEXT to dig later:
The Nike+ Sensor – it’s a sensor you put in/on your shoe and it tracks you mileage. If you have it connected to your ipod (which I just so happen to have all the software in my fantastic touch) you can download workouts, music, and upload all of your results – how fantastic is that: http://www.amazon.com/Nike-iPod-Sensor-Sports-SENSOR/dp/B001L6LJJS/ref=wl_it_dp?ie=UTF8&coliid=I4ADONZSN2NK1&colid=304NV7CO5LONC

I’m also thinking of participating in Bloomsday this year – 1st time I’ve had it off since I’ve moved to this place: http://www.bloomsdayrun.org/ - I’ll probably only run half but even though I may not be running the whole thing I will be a participator which is basically all I wanna do!

No comments:

Post a Comment