Friday, October 31, 2008

So today (Halloween) Sofie and I were cruzin around town and I needed to give her a break from the car sooo I took her to this open space area to let her run around for an hour. While we were there she happened to show her skillz by doing this:
Just 11 days shy of her 11 month birthday and she locks on HARD and doesn't break until I let her (which was after I set up to take two pictures, started to walk towards her and flushed a covey of quail, and finally got to her)... can you pick a better dog for a beginner like me?

I think NOT!!!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know, my cardigan welsh corgi may not point but he could have had those quail in a pen locked up tight with in 3.7 minutes. LOL.... The companion'y'ness of dog and "us" is just a beautiful thing in this world!

    ReplyDelete