Friday, July 25, 2008

What the heck are dogs for then???

So my dad sent me an e-mail today that I just had to share. The title line said the following: "Here are some photos taken other day of the "aggressive" behavior of watchdog Katy." Katy is my dad's German Wirehair Pointer who is now 10 years old. The following are the pictures taken in our backyard in Fieldbrook, California that were attached to the message with the titles below each picture ...

Katy assessing Danger

Contemplation

Resolution!!!

Now, doesn't that look like she is doing EXACTLY what she is supposed to be doing? Odd duck my dad's got there!!! We'll see in 1 week how Sofie (a German Shorthair Pointer) responds, stay posted; I hope I can get good pictures of this scenario as my dad has with Katy.

Note: there are 2 deer in each pic if you look closely

No comments:

Post a Comment