Thought I would do a mid-busy-ness update for all of you with some pics attached... Above Sofie is on point and wouldn't budge even with me getting THIS close to her.I got back from the wedding of my BEST FRIEND Andrea Sunday night. It was awesome and her and her new husband Dan are super happy. Incase you all didn't know; Dan was our "underage boytoy" (we called him that as a joke of course) while we all lived in our big house in Pullman. He would always joke that one night one of us would be drunk and sleep with him on the floor of the living room (that's where he lived every weekend for the year I lived in the house). I always told him that NONE of us would do such a thing... I swore by that. And now look, he is married to Andrea... I was wrong but I'm happy I was wrong. They are so happy and I now realize what they mean when they say someone completes another. Dan definitely completes Andrea; I have never seen her so happy and balanced... CONGRATS TO THE TWO OF YOU!!! Thanks so much for including me on your wedding adventure. I didn't take too many pics because I was crying at the event (happy crying of course) but when I see any pics in the future I'll definitely post them for you all.

Anyway, we (Sofie had to see her Auntie Andrea get married as well) got back Sunday EXHAUSTED and all week have been preparing for my vacation this Saturday (8/2) through Tuesday (8/11). I will be heading home!! YAY, a dose of some family, friends, and ocean, I cannot wait but back-to-back trips is turning out to be pretty stressful; especially when I only have $8 in my account currently, $150 short for next month, and am running out of essentials and stock up stuff in my house... YIKES!!! This month must have been an extra week longer or something.
Well, oh well.. I'll make it I think and if not, well then I'll just lose some more weight which I have no problem with doing ;-). I've attached some pics of Sofie from today. She's growing up so fast and her genetics are starting to show through with the way she works a field and points ALL THE TIME (so most of these pics are of her pointing things). I'm so excited and she is doing so awesome... I love my little (but big now) Sofie Lou!!!
Sofie on point...
Sofie working the field


There was something right below her that she was pointing at. She spent the next few minutes after this pic sticking her nose in it... still am unsure as to what it was
And a closing shot of Sofie saying TOODLE LOO...
That's awesome! She's a beautiful dog and it seems like she's adding a lot of fun to your life! Have a great trip back home!! xoxo
ReplyDelete