So it's been awhile, I know, and SOOOO much has been going on...
Instead of going into a LOOOONG first post back, I decided that I'll just say it was a hiatus and will post intermittent pictures of my adventures as time passes. For now though I'll let you know of the things that I am sooo digging right now...
1. Early Fall mornings (when I can enjoy them)
2. Having two days off each week... in a row... and the SAME two days each time! WOO HOO!
3. Spark People
4. Natural Health Magazine (get a subscription instead of purchasing at the store - SO much cheaper)
5. Alicia Silverstone's "The Kind Diet"
6. Ani Phyo's Raw Foods books - This doesn't mean raw meat people - check it out!
7. Sweet Potatoes and Yams - High in fiber, help fill you up, sooo easy to make (just like a potato - stab it a few times and put in micro for 4-5 minutes)
8. Farmers Markets that allow dogs! So fun to dog watch and great for Sofie to get use to people and other animals around
9. Almond Milk - I like Silk and Almond Breeze - it's changed - low in calories and yummy!
10. Virbanz Raspberry flavored Kombucha (can't wait to try Blood Orange) - tried regular but was slightly turned off until I found this one. You can only drink a bit at a time because it really fills you up, low in calories and GREAT for you!
Bonus Digs
* Vegan (and Organic) Protein - here's a link to the one I like: http://www.vitacost.com/Lifetime-Lifes-Basics-Plant-Protein-Powder-with-Greens
** Barlean's Essential Women Flax Oil - Make sure you check to make sure you can take Evening Primrose Oil
BOOOOOO! The Things I am NOT Digging right now...
1. Medical Insurance that takes 6 months to cover a medicine that should be COVERED IMMEDIATELY
2. The people/person who broke into my garage (and only mine) to steal MY BIKE when there are so many others just chilling out in front of people's apartments! RIP my baby...
No comments:
Post a Comment