I FINALLY purchased a Joby Gorilla Pod from REI with my 20% off coupon right before our hike. I have been wanting one for so long but I just keep forgetting to get one when I go to a store that has them. I called REI as soon as they opened that day to make sure they had them and immediately before our hike I made a special trip to pick one up. I am now able to take pics of myself and Sofie on our adventures instead of just Miss Lou. I highly recommend these Gorilla Pods, they work so well and grip on to just about anything! I've even heard that they have attachments for the ipod/iphone so I will definitely be looking into that for future camping trip theatre entertainment!!!
Sofie on Blue Jay Trail
Lower Eagle Crest View
( I loved these trees that were there, they looked like HUGE antlers so I had to get them into the pic)
Upper Eagle Crest View
My favorite pic of Sofie and I to date on my new favorite trail - Blue Jay
(YAY Gorilla Pod!!!)
Oh I should add that we didn't see ANY animals OR PEOPLE on the trails this past weekend unlike the turkeys we saw the previous weekend. I did hear though that another group who was up at Mt Spokane (not sure where they were hiking) spotted a Mountain Lion. I am in the process of finding out where they were hiking so that I can make sure to STEAR CLEAR of that beast!!!
I hope you all are enjoying your "Fall" weather and are getting out to enjoy your own favorite hikes or finding new ones!!! If you find any great ones you would like to share, no matter where you location is, please do, someone else may benefit from your suggestions!!!

you're CUTE! :) i love these pictures woman! I sure am wishing I was still in the Spokane area to get into some of this fun with you!
ReplyDelete