Today and yesterday it snowed... this week were supposed to get single digit and below zero temperatures. Um, YIKES!
I had the artistic urge so not only did I take pics of Sofie out in the snow (which by the way without the orange vest, she would blend right in) but I also finished some projects I had for myself. One included Sofie's Christmas outfit. I think I'm a pro at this stuff!

There's a little puff ball at the back with bells attached BUT they can also be removed for times of craziness! (and when your annoyed by the ringing)

Always looking back to make sure I'm not too far behind

Sofie on Point

My Proud Gal
There's a little puff ball at the back with bells attached BUT they can also be removed for times of craziness! (and when your annoyed by the ringing)
Always looking back to make sure I'm not too far behind
Sofie on Point
My Proud Gal
No comments:
Post a Comment