Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tagged Again

A-Z Tag
A- Attached Or Single: Single
B- Best Friend(s): Jessica, Jenn, Andrea, Sara
C- Cake Or Pie: Pie
D- Day Of Choice: Thursday (the last day I have to get up early) OR Whichever day I have off
E- Essential Item: Laughter
F- Favorite Color: Purple and Sea Green
G- Greatest Accomplishment: Seeing the sun peek through after so much surrounding darkness
H- Hometown: Fieldbrook, Ca
I- Indulgences: Okay so I don't indulge too often but when I do the best ones would have to be m&m cookies, big puffy pumpkin & chocolate chip cookies, pumpkin bread, hello dollys
J- January Or July: Oooh that's a tough one... I'm thinking January because that's my birthday
K- Kids: Maybe later
L- Life is Incomplete without: Happiness, Laughter, and GREAT friends
M- Marriage Date: Hopefully sometime in the future
N- Number of Siblings: 0
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples
P- Phobias or Fears: Snakes and losing another person in my life
Q- Quotes: "Loss has been a part of my journey, but it has also shown me what is precious."
-"If eyes were made for seeing, Then Beauty is its own excuse for being."~Emerson
-"Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I'll meet you there."~Rumi
-"Celebrate whenever you can, cause this is it folks, it's not a dress rehearsal." ~Anita Roddick
R- Reason to Smile: Sofie and good times with friends and family
S- Season: Fall
T- Tag five friends: Andrea, Sara, Tammy, Sue, Lynnerd
U- Unknown Fact about Me: I don't tend to hide too much about my life with my family and good friends but let me think... OOOH - I hate it when people say "Good Morning." I'd much prefer a Hi, hello, or morning... the "good" part just drives me NUTS, even when i'm having a GREAT morning.
V- Very favorite store: Depends on what I'm shopping for; Cableas, REI and Sportsmans Warehouse would have to be my top three at the moment (because of my dog).
W- Worst Habit: Tweezers + A magnifying mirror = worst habit
X- X-ray or Ultra sound: X-Ray
Y- Your Favorite Food: Mexican
Z- Your Zodiac sign: Capricorn

No comments:

Post a Comment