Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The Weekend of the Retirement Party!!!


So I thought I would start and end this entry with pics. Here are two I couldn't resist putting up. This is Sofie and Katy on my bowl chair in my room. I couldn't believe it when I saw them on it together.


This last weekend my best friend Sara came up for her Mom's Retirement Party which was on Friday. Her sister Tia and Tia's boyfriend Chris came up as well. The party was tons of fun; there were lots of funny moments - one story kept growing through out the weekend... HILARIOUS!!!

Anyways, I met tons of people at the party and had fun (I was the Margarita Maker, how could you NOT have fun getting others drunk!!). A few of the people there were German Shorthair breeders/ownders/enthusiasts. Sofie was there and I received lots of compliments on her (for those who saw her).

I also got the oppertunity to go the next day to Sara's dad's best friend's house to visit his 5 week old german shorthair puppies. Sara, Tia and I ventured out to Airway Heights to meet them and they were absolutely adorable. This was their first day EVER playing with toys which was a hilarious experience. I've added some pictures below of the puppy extravaganza.

I also got in lots of one-on-one training time with Sofie on Saturday whish was great since I got none on Friday. She loved it and Sara's dad (who is a german shorthair owner and NSTRA field trialer - NSTRA.org) was impressed by her which made me feel really good, proud, and glad because you always wonder if you're doing it right, ya know!!

Where's the Puppy???

Tia and the Twins!!!

Ahh, the lionessssss

It looks like it's gonna poop... I think it may have!!!

Grrr...

Sara and the Twins
I had to include this cute story; the twins played tug-o-war until the one in the front of the pic won, then the one who lost came over and bit the puppy who won on the top of the head!!! The one who got bit plopped down and looked stunned...

This puppy (Matilda) was Tia's and my favorite... she was sensitive!



Tia and a pup


Peek-a-boo over Sara's Leg

4 comments:

  1. Awww! Puppy play date... that's heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These puppies are too cute! Dan loved them to and thinks Sofie is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The puppies are so cute and my sister face holding the twins is too precious. It makes me want to have a puppy too if they only stayed that small.

    ReplyDelete