Anyways, I wanted to include all of the CUTEST pics I have of her so far. I bought her on Tax Day so I have had her for about 6 weeks and boy has she grown!!! She is 6 months old and such an ) awesome (and awful) thing all at once. The only reason why I added in the awful is because she chewed on my IPod which is luckily still usable but I cannot read everything on the screen. The awesome far outweighs the awful and I see the silver lining... I cannot wait!!!
I'd had her for about a week or so I think. She was getting pretty comfy and found she liked to curl up with me on the couch!!!
What an adorable girl! I'm so glad you were able to get her. :)
ReplyDeleteShe is growing up so fast. She already looks bigger. I cannot wait to see her.
ReplyDelete